In the middle of the Bernese Seeland, bordering Aarberg, directly on the Aare (Hagneck Canal) is our solar house.
The guesthouse with 2 rooms (2 and 4 beds) and winter garden was built in 1998.
Our guests appreciate the own entrance, the parking place at the house, shower/WC, TV in the room, the rich breakfast in the heated winter garden, the garden close to the nature and the pleasant ambience.
If you have a work assignment, are doing an advanced education, are visiting your family, are a hiker or cyclist (directly on the Aare route), would like to discover the Swiss Vegetable Chamber with the three lakes, travel with your dog, are looking for relaxation…, then you are in good hands with us.
I look forward to seeing you.
What we offer
- Two comfortable rooms. Each with its own shower, WC, washbasin, TV, radio, bed linen, bath towels, hairdryer, soap and, on request, WLAN
- The „Aare Room“ is furnished with 2 single beds
- The „Chasseral Room“ has a double bed and a large bunk bed (4 beds in total)
- If required I can also put a cot and/or mattresses in your room
- The rooms can also be used as single rooms
- Dogs are allowed
- Separate entrance
- Parking place at the house
- For common use: fridge, cupboard, coffee machine, electric kettle
- Winter garden
- Garden terrace
- Our three solar systems generate the electricity and hot water for the whole house. On request I will be happy to explain the systems to you.
|Adress:||B&B Solarhaus Mueller
|Town:||CH-3282 Bargen / Aarberg BE|
|Where to find us:||Google Maps|
|Price per person||CHF 51.50 per night|
|Single room surcharge||CHF 10.00 per night|
(11-16 years old)
|CHF 40.00 per night *|
(0-10 years old)
|CHF 25.00 per night *|
|Dog||CHF 10.00 per animal and night|
|WLAN||CHF 2.00 per day|
Breakfast and taxes are included in the price.
* In the same room with two adults